I was goggling the other day and decided to see if I could find any sites with Adult ADD humor. Google, as it usually does, gave me this cool site. I am not sure if you could find it by the web address, but it's called ADD-Link by Categorey...and no I didn't mispell "Catagory"...they did!.
The web address is: http://user.cybrzn.com. Again, I don't know if you can pull it up this way, but feel free to try. Enjoy!
You Know You've Got ADD When . . .
. . .your parents are both grey haired and have a rather perplexed look on their face.
. . .you finally find your pencil in your book bag, look up and the rest of the class are no longer in the room.
. . . you ask your parents,"can I borrow the car"...and they hand you the insurace policy AND the car keys.
. . . your spouse asks if it was good and you say "What?"
. . . you have lost your cars keys more than once in the last 10mins.
. . . a fairy steals your homework out of your bookbag...EVERY day...
. . .you haven't sent out the baby announcements yet...and you're at his commencement.
. . .the stack of papers on your desk is as high as you are.
. . .your kid tells you that you gave him permission to stay out all night, but you just forgot.
. . .you don't have to buy and write out Christmas cards this year...because you just found last year's stamped and ready to mail...in the trunk.
. . .you realize that you've forgotten to schedule the sitter for tommorrow night and your 7 year old informs you that SHE took care of it yesterday!
. . .your very ADHD child looks at you with a concerned look on his face and says, "Mom, sometimes you pay less attention than I do."
. . .you find the peanut butter in the freezer and you have no idea how it got there.
. . .the car is never parked where you think you left it.
. . .one little patch of poison Ivey turns into cortazone city because you can't stop scratching it.
. . .you suddenly realize that you're girlfriend has left the room ... one hour later.
. . .you return to your desk only to realize that you forgot what you went for in the first place.
. . .you can't remember what you got up for until you sit down again.
. . .with 6 of us in this house, 5 of us diagnosed I keep threatening to put a sign up next to the front door: PLEASE IGNORE THE MESS WE ALL HAVE ADD!!
. . .you lose your car keys before you even get out of the car!
. . .you can't remember the thing you were not supposed to forget, or the key word you thought up to remind yourself with.
. . .you tell your child it's time to organize his room and he tells you NEVER to use the "O" word in his presence.
No comments:
Post a Comment