
I can't believe that Christmas is just a week away. It seems that this year, as difficult as it has been, has flown by. It seems that it was just January and I was working in Dover and trying to find an apartment. It crossed my mind that February will make it a year that I have been in this apartment. The job situation is looking much better. If you don't know it been a year of doing odd jobs just to get by. I thank God everyday for every job that he has given me. I have learned to do without in such a way that when I see something I want to purchase....I THINK about whether or not I really need it. No more impulse buying anymore. So, after a year of doing this and becoming frugal, patient and waiting for God to show me where he wants me... I have a great opportunity to get a job that will allow me to provide for my son AND start getting my debts cleaned up.
Looking towards 2011, I am excited about what is to come. I want to be the
best dad I can be (and this years training was good for me.) I look forward to working hard, being tired (yes I said tired because if you are doing a good job, you WILL come home tired. I learned that from someone that I watched work hard his whole life...my dad.) I want my son to look at me and be as proud as me as I am when I looked at all my dad did in his life. Who knows what other surprises that God has in store for me. I am at a point in my life that even if there are hard times, I will look at them as growing experiences (I will be totally honest and say that I might not be happy about it, but once I get over it....I will realize why it happened.)
So....to all my friends, relatives and the rest who don't fit into those categorizes, have a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah (insert your holiday here) and a most joyous New Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment